Hair experts have always insisted that using the wrong shampoo could damage your hair and your scalp. Most generic shampoos are full of harsh chemicals that will, in the long run, damage your skin and lead to hair loss. Everyone wants their hair to grow long but, it is only possible if you invest in the right hair products. With the increased number of chemically produced shampoos, it is advisable to turn to natural products. Hemp CBD Shampoo is a product produced using Hemp CBD oil and is made from natural ingredients. Cannabidiol is an element of the hemp herb that has many benefits on your skin, including the antioxidant properties. Here is a guide on how to use the shampoo.
What is Hemp CBD Shampoo?
Hemp CBD shampoo is made from hemp that is rich in CBD oil and low on THC. The hemp has insignificant amounts of THC that would not affect you no matter how many times you use it. The Hemp CBD shampoo has been produced to treat your hair and give it the natural glow you have always desired. It is interesting to note that the shampoo does not contain sulphates. This is a component that is present in almost all other shampoos. Sulphates are known to cause some of the following problems to your hair:
• Dryness of hair and scalp since the sulphates wash away the essential oils on your skin
• Dandruff that leaves your skin feeling itchy
• Loss of hair caused by a damage on your hair follicles
• Fading of hair colour
What Are the Ingredients of Hemp CBD Shampoo?
Any shopper desires to know the ingredients that make up the products they use on their skin. Here are some of the contents of the hemp shampoo:
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Omega 6 fatty acids
- Vitamin E
- Essential oils
Benefits of Hemp CBD Shampoo
• Helps heal dry scalp – The CBD shampoo has omega 3 and omega six fatty acids that are essential in retaining moisture. The shampoo works by sealing hair ends to prevent loss of moisture. Hence, your scalp won’t be affected by irritation due to dryness. If you are having problems with dandruff, then Hemp CBD shampoo is the product for you.
• Shiny hair – When moisture is retained in your hair, it will always look shiny and glossy. Who doesn’t want to flaunt some healthy hair?
• Hair growth – The shampoo contains vitamin E that is helpful in stimulating hair growth by facilitating good blood flow through your scalp.
• Prevents split ends formation– Have you ever combed your hair and the comb was left with lots of hair? Has your hair become weak from the ends? If so, then you need some Hemp shampoo that will help your hair regain its vibrancy and its natural colour.
• Prevents hair loss– The shampoo contains zinc that could help prevent hair loss.
• Gentle on your skin- As mentioned earlier, CDB shampoo is a botanical and natural product. The shampoo does not have any preservatives, scents, or chemicals. You would, therefore, expect that the shampoo is gentle on your skin. Did you know that most of the shampoos we use are full of chemicals and some that are even carcinogenic? Unlike these products, Hemp CBD shampoo will rejuvenate your hair.
How to Use the Hemp CBD Shampoo
Hemp CBD shampoo can be used daily or even multiple times a day. It does not damage your hair if used frequently. Here are some pointers you could include in your daily routine as you clean your hair:
• Wet your hair first
• Put a handful of shampoo on your hands
• Massage the shampoo onto the scalp and not your hair
• Finally, rinse off with some cold water
• Dry your hair with a towel
• Ensure that you do not brush your hair when it is wet. Instead, you should comb it
Is Hemp CBD Shampoo Legal in the UK?
CBD products are completely legal in the UK. Most countries also allow the use and sale of CBD oil products. However, some countries like the USA only permit the import of CBD products that are obtained from the seeds or stalks of the plant and not the leaves. CBD oil from the leaves or flowers is high in THC while that obtained from other parts has low THC. Hemp CBD oil, however, has little to no THC and hence, the shampoo made from it is legal everywhere, including the UK
Can I Use the CBD Shampoo on Treated Hair?
One of the most pressing questions that may be going through your mind is whether you can use the shampoo on treated hair or dyed hair. The good news is that the product is safe for natural hair, chemically treated hair, and hair that is dyed. Some over-the-counter shampoos are known to react with treated hair or coloured hair, but the issue is now sorted with the hemp shampoo.
CBD shampoo is produced from CBD oil obtained from the hemp plant. It has many skin benefits and has gained popularity all over the world in recent years. The hemp shampoo is all natural and can help heal a dry scalp, prevent hair breakage, and eventually lead to a fuller and longer hair. The shampoo is safe for use daily or even twice a day because it does not have chemicals likely to react with your hair. Other than being used on natural hair, the shampoo is also great for treated or dyed hair. Most importantly, the product is legal in almost all countries because it has low THC and cannot affect users.